Home Loans Hub Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
  Home Improvement Loans   Home Equity Loans   Mortgage Calculator   Get Home Loans
 Home  » Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited

Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited

Insurance companies that are operating all over the world are some of the most profit-earning business organizations. As people across the world have started realizing the need of ensuring their lives and properties, more and more insurance companies have started to come up. There are numerous insurance companies all over the world that offer wide range of insurance products and services and serves millions of clients. In India also, insurance companies do a great business throughout the year and serve lot of people. India is home to several life and general insurance companies that focuses on various things like health, travel, home and properties. Some of the insurance companies in India have even got foreign partners too and operate well outside India. Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is one such insurance company is one such insurance company in India, which has earned popularity not only among Indian citizens but also among foreigners.

Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture of Tata Group, one of the biggest industrial groups in the country and American International Group, (AIG).

Tata Group is the holder of 74 per cent stake in Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited and AIG holds the rest 26 per cent. One of the main reason behind its strong operation abroad is the combination of integrity and strength of Tata Group and international expertise and financial strength of the American International Group.

Formed in the year 2001, Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is one of the newest general insurance companies in India but offers a wide range of insurance products and services for personal accident, travel, energy, marine, property,a automobile, home and casualty. Besides the company offers several other financial services to the people. At present, Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is one of the leading international insurance and financial service companies in the world and is operating strongly in more than 120 countries. In order to collect more information on home insurance companies in India browse through the site.



Home Insurance

Importance

Basics of Home Insurance

Claims For Home Insurance

How to Find The Best

Types of Home Insurance

Buildings Insurance

Content Insurance

Home Insurance Companies

Bajaj Allianz

National Insurance Company

Iffco Tokio

New India Assurance

United India Insurance

Oriental Insurance