|Suncorp home loan application process is made as simple as possible. Once you make up your mind of acquiring a housing loan you will be quite sure of its repayments. Only then will you go further with the application process. In order to apply for a housing loan with this bank, you will have to fill up the Suncorp home loan application form which is available with the bank's home finance department. You can also apply for a housing loan online by logging on to their official website, downloading the form and sending the same to the concerned department. Once the bank officials receive your form, they will themselves get in touch with you. The maximum time taken by the bank to contact you would be 24 hours. You can also call them on their number 13 11 55 to inquire about the status of your application form. They are open from Monday to Friday and they work from 8 am to 7 pm.
Suncorp home loan application list
The bank will require the following details about each home loan applicant
Before your home loan is approved the bank requires certain documents to prove that you are eligible for a home loan and are in a condition to repay the same. The documents required are:
- Name and Contact details
- Residential status (Rental house or own house)
- Salary status, income, occupation
- Details of saving account
- Any other liabilities such as credit cards, personal loans
- Asset details like car or any other house
For more details on the Suncorp home loan application you can log on to the link given below:
- Persona Id proof such as driving license or a company identity card.
- Proof of income such as salary slips if you are employed in an organization or financial statements if you are self employed. The salary slips as well as the financial statements must be recent.
- If you are a home owner, then you must provide the bank with proof of residential rates and if you are a tenant, then you will have to provide the rent receipt.
- Copies of savings account statements, personal loan statements, credit card bill statements.