| Home » Dhanlakshmi Bank Ltd » Home Loans|
Dhanlakshmi Bank Ltd Home Loans
Dhanlakshmi Bank Ltd home loans are one of the most innovative home loan products that you will find in the Indian housing finance market. Home loans offered by Dhanlakshmi Bank are available with competitive terms and conditions.
About Dhanlakshmi Bank Ltd home loans
You can be the owner of your dream home by availing a home loan from Dhanlakshmi Bank. Dhanlakshmi Bank home loans are designed to suit all the potential requirements of the borrowers. Home loans are available with attractive terms and rates and flexible repayment terms.
Features of Dhanlakshmi Bank Ltd home loans
Given below are the salient features of Dhanlakshmi Bank Ltd home loans:
The maximum amount that you can avail as a Dhanlakshmi Bank Ltd home loan is Rs. 2.5 crores for purchase/construction and it is Rs. 50 lakhs for buying a plot. The qualified loan amount is dependent on the following stipulations:
- 85% of construction cost/home price/flat for new residential units
- 70% of purchase cost for purchasing of housing plots
- 75% of cost for current residential units/maintenance
- For salaried individuals, the maximum amount of loan can be up to 60 times of the monthly net take home pay which includes the net income of the spouse as well. This is conditional on providing acceptable proof, while income from other sources of a long term nature such as income from rent, interest on investment/ deposits and others can be taken into account regarding calculations to attain the figure of net monthly income
- In case of all other borrowers, the maximum amount of loan can be 5 times the net yearly income as stated by income tax return.
Eligibility criteria for Dhanlakshmi Bank Ltd home loans
Given below are the eligibility criteria to qualify for Dhanlakshmi Bank Ltd home loans:
- Professionals, Employees, NRIs, Agriculturists and Businessmen with a yearly income of more than Rs.1.2 lakh can qualify
- Loan has to be paid off before the borrower reaches the age of 60 years
- Salaried individuals with a minimum net monthly take home pay of Rs. 6,000 which includes the net income of spouse, with at least 1 year of residual employment following conclusion of the qualified loan period will qualify.
- NRIs (Non-Resident Indians) and PIOs (Persons of Indian Origin) with less than 55 years of age and working abroad for minimum 24 months with guaranteed regular income are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Non Resident Indians/Persons of Indian Origin
Given below are the eligibility criteria for Non Resident Indians and Persons of Indian Origin:
- The maximum allowable loan amount is 60 times of salary income, dependent on limitations in order that the loan can be paid off within the leftover period of the productive service of the borrower with 30% of income.
- Applications for loans for more than Rs.2 lakhs will only be taken into account.
Purpose of Dhanlakshmi Bank Home Loans
Given below are the common purposes for which you can take out a Dhanlakshmi Bank home loan:
- Shifting of an existing home loan acquired from any other bank/financial institution
Home Loan Calculator
|The installment will not include any processing fee or charges which are applicable as per the rules of finance providing Authorities. |