| Home » Development Credit Bank » Loans|
Development Credit Bank Loans
All of us need to go for a loan at some point of time in our life. When you’re searching for loans at affordable rates, Development Credit Bank can work out a solution for you. Development Credit Bank loans can offer everything that you need as a borrower.
About Development Credit Bank Loans
Development Credit Bank offers a suite of loan products to cater to the diverse needs of the customers. All the loan products offered by Development Credit Bank are available with competitive interest rates and convenient terms and conditions.
Development Credit Bank loans can be broadly categorized into the following types:
- Secured loans
- Unsecured loans
1) Secured loans offered by Development Credit Bank
Development Credit Bank has tailored a number of secured loan schemes for fulfilling a range of needs of the customers. For availing a secured loan from Development Credit Bank, borrowers have to pledge a security or collateral that will back the loan in case the borrower fails to repay the loan. Given below are the important types of secured loans offered by Development Credit Bank:
- DCB Loan Against Gold
- DCB Easy Business
- DCB Home Equity Loan
- DCB Auto Loan
- DCB Home Loan
- DCB Working Capital Finance
DCB Loan Against Gold
You can borrow a loan against gold ornaments. The minimum amount that you can borrow is Rs.25,000 and the maximum amount that you can borrow is Rs.1000,000. The minimum repayment term is 1 year and the maximum repayment term is 3 years while you don’t’ need to sell your valuable gold jewelries.
Features of DCB Loan Against Gold
- No paperworks (for customers of DCB)
- Convenient installments
- No necessity of income proof.
- No necessity of a guarantor
- Loan available for individuals falling in the age group of 18 to 75 years
- Fast processing
- Loan amount varies from Rs.25, 000/- to Rs.10 lacs.
- Simple repayment by means of ECS/PDC/SI
- Maximum repayment term of 36 months
- Convenient to avail an overdraft or a term loan.
- Current interest rate ranges from 13.5% to 17%
DCB Easy Business
The DCB Easy Business Loan helps you get money against your business properties. You can avail up to 60% of your property’s market value. You can finance your various financial needs through this loan.
Features of DCB Easy Business Loan
- Overdraft and/or Term Loan options
- Loan available up to 60% against commercial or residential property value
- Simple repayment terms up to 7 years
- Available for Partnership firms, Proprietorships firms and Public/Private limited companies.
- Loan amount ranges from Rs.500,000 to Rs.1,0,000,000.
- No necessity of guarantors
- Easy and minimum paperwork
- Fast processing
- Borrowers can get pay order facility and payable at par cheque book
- Facilities such as packing credit, lease rental discounting, advances against securities (NSCs, shares, insurance policies and so on), loans for purchasing fixed assets, non-funded limits such as issue of Bank Guarantee and opening of Letters of Credit and so on are available.
- Simple repayment via ECS/PDC/SI.
- Interest rate is tied to the MPLR (Mortgage Prime Lending Rate) of the Development Credit Bank which is presently 14.75%.
DCB Auto Loan
The DCB Auto Loan can be the gateway to owning your dream car. The application process is hassle-free and the eligibility criteria are simple for the borrowers.
Features of DCB Auto Loan
- Simple and minimal paperwork
- 0% Processing Charge
- Maximum amount of loan available is up to 85% of the value of the vehicle
- Fast processing
- Maximum amount of loan is Rs.10,00,000/- (Individual) and Rs.20,00,000/- (Non-Individual)
- Minimum amount of loan is Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Interest rate is tied to the MBPLR (Mortgage Benchmark Prime Lending Rate) of Development Credit Bank which is presently 14.75%.
- Loan repayment term ranges from 1 to 5 years
DCB Home Equity Loan
With a DCB Home Equity Loan, you can utilize the equity accumulated in your home to finance urgent financial requirements. Development Credit Bank also offers insurance plans to cover your home equity loan against any unexpected incidents.
Features of DCB Home Equity Loan
- You can avail a loan amount of up to 60% of the market value of the property
- Loans available for Rs.10 Lakhs to Rs.3 Crores.
- Simple repayment method via ECS, PDC and SI
- Loans are available with big repayment terms – up to 10 years.
- You can make partial payment of the amount due.
- Fast processing.
- Floating rate of interest – tied to the MPLR (Mortgage Prime Lending Rate) of Development Credit Bank which is presently 14.75%.
DCB Working Capital Finance
These loans have been designed to meet the working capital needs of various businesses. Types of working capital finance options include cash credit, term loan, against effect and letter of credit.
Features of DCB Working Capital Finance
- Nominal collateral necessities
- Loan amount ranges from Rs.500,000 to Rs.10,000,000.
- Term loan, Against Effect, Cash Credit and Letter of Credit options are available
- Loan amount is limited up to 20% of the turnover
- Available for partnership firms, proprietorship firms and public/private limited companies
- Minimum paperwork
- Convenient repayment terms up to 5 years.
- Simple repayment option by means of ECS/ PDC/SI.
- Interest rate is tied to the BPLR (Bank Prime Lending Rate) of Development Credit Bank which is presently 15.00%.
DCB Home Loan
DCB Home Loans are ideal home buying options innovated for borrowers. You can use such a loan for various purposes like purchase, construction, renovation or balance transfer.
2) Unsecured loans offered by Development Credit Bank
Development Credit Bank also has a host of unsecured loan products. Most of them are personal loans marketed with the brand name DCB Personal Loans. You can avail this loan for financing higher education or purchasing a computer or furniture and fixtures to decorate your home. Given below are the different types of unsecured loans offered by Development Credit Bank:
- Express Vantage
- Income Vantage
- Proxy Vantage
- Transfer Vantage