|Citibank provides its customers with essential online tool in the name of 'Compare Loans Calculator'. This tool is are beneficiary for all potential home loan seekers as they help them compute their respective capacities to avail a particular loan amount and to repay the same thereafter.
Citibank Compare Loans Calculator - Citibank offers a one-of-a-kind online calculator that enables the potential home loan customers compute their affordability in order to avail a particular loan scheme. Citibank Home loan EMI calculator is a unique, easy and facile way to calculate the amount of monthly installments to be coughed up in order to repay the loan. The first time home buyers are required to enter certain mandatory details in order to avail the benefit of this calculator which are as follows:
To avail this Citibank calculator you can log on to the Citibank websites:- www.citibank.com
- Loan purpose - The loan applicant is required to mention the purpose of acquiring the home loan be it - purchasing the property, refinance with cash out or to refinance the existing balance.
- Loan Amount - Here you are required to enter the amount of money you want to borrow as part of the home loan in terms of dollars.
- Home Value - The loan applicant is ought to mention the market price of the property he is seeking to avail the loan for.
- State - The home loan seeker is required to mention the name of the state which he resides in.
- Property Use - It is essential for the home loan applicant to declare the use for which he is going to avail the loan it might be for - primary/main residence, second home or investment property.
- City - The loan applicant is also required to give detail of the City he lives in.
- Property Type - This is another important field the loan applicant is required to give details of and i.e. the type of property, it may be - existing single family, new single family, condo-4 stories or less, condo in over 4 story building, manufactured home, co-op, 2 unit, 3 unit or 4 unit.
- Country - The loan applicant has to mention the name of the country he belongs to.
- Lock Period - The home loan seeker has to choose the lock period of the loan either 60 or 90 days.
- After feeding in all these details all one is required to do next is click on 'Compare Loans' button and get the desired outcome.