| Home » Bharat Overseas Bank » Home Loans|
Bharat Overseas Bank Home Loans
Bharat Overseas Bank home loans are ideal home financing products that are offered by Bharat Overseas Bank, a bank which is owned by 7 banks. These loans are offered to the customers at convenient terms and conditions with attractive interest rates.
About Bharat Overseas Bank Home Loans
Bharat Overseas Bank home loans have been launched under the brand name of Sree Griha Housing Loan, It is a hassle-free housing finance scheme that comes with a host of benefits and features.
Now you can make your dream come true conveniently and promptly by taking out the new Sree Griha housing loan from Bharat Overseas Bank. Exclusive features of the loan, fast approval and the consumer-friendly services have made owning your dream home so simple.
Salient features of Bharat Overseas Bank Home Loans
Given below are the salient features of Bharat Overseas Bank Home Loans:
- Quick processing
- Competitive interest rates
- Free Personal Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Prompt service
- The loan qualifies for Income-Tax deductions
- Property Insurance Service on application
- Suitable repayment terms
You can take out a Sree Griha housing loan for the following purposes:
- Purchase of house/apartment
- Purchasing a plot of land and construction of house thereon
- Extensions/upgradation to existing apartment/house
Eligibility criteria for Sree Griha Housing Loan from Bharat Overseas Bank:
The following individuals are eligible for the Sree Griha Housing Loan offered by Bharat Overseas Bank:
- Corporate/Government sector employees
- Businessmen/Professionals with a gross income of not lower than Rs. 1,00,000 per year (according to most recent Income Tax returns)
The regular income of the borrower's spouse, if any, will also be taken into consideration.
Amount of Loan
The amount you can borrow as a housing loan from Bharat Overseas Bank is as follows:
- Salaried individuals: 3 times most recent gross income
- Professionals/Businessmen: 5 times most recent net income conditional on a maximum amount of Rs. 15 lacs or 85% of property cost, whichever is less. For second hand apartment, only 70% of property cost.
Margin is 15% of cost of new flat/or new/old house or building of expansion/upgradation of existing flat/house and second hand flat/house.
Rate of interest on Sree Griha Housing Loan
Attractive interest rates are offered for this loan program.
What is the processing fee for availing a Sree Griha Housing Loan?
The processing fee is equivalent to 1% of the loan amount and it has to be paid upfront.
Repayment of Sree Griha Housing Loan
You can repay the Sree Griha Housing Loan within a term of 15 years by way of EMIs (equated monthly installments). EMI for floating interest rate will be computed on the basis of the rate applicable at the time of loan approval.
You should remember that this loan scheme is offered only by chosen branches of Bharat Overseas Bank.