|Applying for a home loan and wondering what all documents will be required for the same? Putting an end to your search read on about all the documents needed while while applying for loan. All the applicants while require to submit the following set of documents for Bank of Baroda home loans.
Apart from the above mentioned Bank of Baroda home loan documents (in case you are purchasing from a builder) then the other documents required are:
- Application form filled in by the applicant and along with it applicant's photograph
- Age proof in the form of Passport, Drivers license, Ration card, PAN card can be given
- A copy of sanction letter from the local civic authority
- Original and a copy of the bank pass book for a period of last two years
- Most recent salary slip that shows all deductions. This would be applicable in case of those applicants who are employed in an organization.
- Copies of Profit and loss accounts, tax challans, acknowledgments by IT, Balance sheets should be given in case the applicant is self employed.
- In case of self employed personnels a brief profile of your company should be given. Along with it Articles of Association, partnership deeds for firms are also asked by the bank.
In case of an allotment from a Co-operative housing society, the documents needed by BOB would be:
- A copy of Agreement for the purpose of sale
- A copy of the registration receipt
- A copy of the entire sanctioned plan from competent authorities
- A copy of ULC order
- All copies of receipts whose payments has already been made
- A copy of NOC certificate
In case there is a resale of a house then the following documents should be submitted to BOB
- Allotment letter
- Society registration certificate
- Copy of sale deed
- Copy of NOC certificate
- Original possession letter
- Copy of agreements by previous vendors
- NOC from the Builder