| Home » ANZ Bank » Home Loans Calculator|
ANZ Home Loans Calculator
|ANZ Home Loans Calculators are provided for different purposes to enable the potential home loan customers of the bank to budget his/her home loan and provides them assistance on which type of home loan scheme suits them best. ANZ offers a variety of home loan calculators on its website to get an estimate of amount of money one might have to shell out as part of home loan EMI to avail a particular home loan scheme or whether or not he is capable of availing a particular amount of loan, to calculate the home loan fees, calculate and come to conclusion as to which home loan scheme is most suitable, compare different home loan schemes, calculate the amount of interest you might be able to save on your home loan etc. Following are certain home loan calculators and online tools made available by ANZ on its website:
ANZ Home Loan Repayment Calculator:
Using this calculator you can compute the amount of installments you will have to pay off monthly towards the home loan EMI. On the basis of the repayment amount this calculator also helps you ascertain as to how long will it take you to repay the loan amount borrowed. In order to get the desired results from this calculator the home loan seeker is required to input certain important details which are as under:
After entering all the mandatory fields one can figure out how much a particular home loan scheme is going to cost him along with the amount of monthly installment.
- Type of repayment - One has to choose the repayment mode which might either be the payment of both the principal amount along with the interest or payment of interest only.
- Loan Amount - The home loan seeker has to choose an amount of home loan he/she wishes to borrow from the bank and the feed the same in the repayment calculator.
- Rate - The individual is required to select the current rate of interest on home loan on the basis of which he wants his repayments to be structured.
- Loan Period - The individual has to select the number of years for which he wants to avail the home loan.
- Frequency of the home loan repayment - The home loan seeker has to select the loan repayment frequency which can be either be monthly/fortnightly/weekly.
ANZ Home Loan Calculator:
This home loan calculator provides an assistance to the potential home loan applicant to arrive to a conclusion as to how much loan amount he/she should borrow from the bank on the basis of the current income and other prevailing financial commitments. One is required to enter the following details to get an estimate of how much loan amount one must borrow according to his/her individual capacity:
After the home loan seeker has duly mentioned all these details he can get an estimate of how much amount of loan he/she can borrow.
- Type Of Application - The home loan applicant or applicants have to mention whether the home loan applicant is by a single person or whether it is a joint home loan application.
- Income - The home loan applicant has to provide details of both of his gross and net income either on an annual/monthly/fortnightly/weekly basis. In case of joint application both the loan applicants will have to give an account of their gross and net income.
- Expenses - The home loan seeker is also required to give an account of his expenditure including the general day-to-day expenses, in case the individual is already availing any other loan scheme he/she has to mention the amount of other loan repayments, other financial commitments, maximum credit card limit, number of dependents in family.v
ANZ Home Loan Scenario Calculator:
In case the home loan seeker is in a sort of a fix as to which home loan scheme he/she must avail he can arrive to a solution to his problem as by using this home loan calculator he can compare different home loan products and can thus choose the ANZ Home Loan scheme that suits him the best. The individual is required to mention the following details in order to avail the services of this home loan calculator:
- Loan Product - The individual is required to select the most suitable home loan product/scheme from a host of home loan products offered by ANZ Home Loans.
- Loan Balance - This refers to the amount an individual wants to avail home loan for.
- Interest Rate - The individual is required to mention the rate of interest at which he wants to avail the home loan both fo the initial period and the remaining period.
- Loan Term or Repayment amount - The individual has to enter either of the two i.e. either the period for which he wants to avail the home loan or the amount of monthly installments towards loan repayment.
- Repayment Frequency - The home loan applicant has to select the basis on which he wants to repay the home loan acquired. The home loan can be repaid on the monthly/fortnightly/weekly basis.
- Lump Sum Payment - It is a one time payment paid along with the regular loan repayments. The lump sum payment helps one to minimize the period of the loan and the amount of interest to be paid.
- Redraw Amount - ANZ provides a facility to redraw the additional repayment made for the loan on some specific home loan schemes. Certain terms and conditions and applicable fees and charges apply.
- Offset Balance - ANZ provides a unique offset savings account facility in which the amount offsets regularly against the amount of loan.
ANZ Comparison Rate Calculator:
This online home loan calculator facility is designed to compute the comparison rate for different home loan schemes with a single or double interest rate tenure. This home loan calculator computes the amount on the basis of interest rate and fees that one feeds in each loan scheme the individual compares. The calculator gives the outcome in the percentage form so that the values can easily be compared. So as to get the desired results one is required to mention all the relevant details to get authentic details.
Following are certain key details the home loan applicant is required to enter in order to use this home loan calculator:
- Loan Amount - Here the home loan applicant is required to enter the amount of home loan one is seeking for.
- Loan Tenure - The home loan applicant is required to select a time frame for which he wants to avail the home loan for. The maximum number of years for which one can avail the home loan is 30 years.
- The loan applicant in order to compare two different ANZ home loan schemes has to enter certain mandatory fields like - initial loan term, remaining term, loan approval fee, additional upfront fees, ongoing administration fee, loan discharge fee.
Home Loan Fees Calculator:
This type of calculator provides an assistance to the home loan applicant to ascertain all sorts of expenses concerning the purchase or refinance of a housing property and can compute whole of the loan amount one requires to accomplish the transaction of the property. The home loan seeker can utilize this home loan calculator by filling the following fields:
- Purpose of the loan - The individual is required to mention the purpose for which he wants to avail this loan scheme i.e. is it for purchasing the property or to refinance the home loan.
- Purpose of Property usage - One is required to give details of how he/she wants to use the property for which they are seeking the home loan i.e. is it for the basic residential purpose or for the purpose of investment in property.
- Location Of the Property - One has to select the state where the property for which the loan is being seeked located.
- Repayment Options - The home loan applicant has to select the repayment option i.e. whether he/she wants to repay both the principal amount as well as the interest amount or only the interest amount.
100% Mortgage Offset Calculator:
This calculator helps you get an estimate of interest amount you might be end up saving on your home loan by depositing money in an ANZ offset account. Following are the relevant details one is required to mention to utilize this home loan calculator:
All of these different home loan calculators are available on the website of ANZ Bank: www.anz.com
- Loan Product - Firstly, one has to select an ANZ loan scheme one wishes to avail or if not the loan product the individual can also feed in the applicable interest rate scheme.
- Balance Of Loan - The home loan applicant has to enter the amount of home loan he/she wishes to avail.
- Loan Term - The home loan seeker has to select the period for which he wants to avail the home loan facility both in terms of years and in terms of months.
- Offset Account Balance - ANZ Bank offers a one-of-a-kind offset savings account where the amount offsets frequently against the loan amount.
Home Loan Calculator
|The installment will not include any processing fee or charges which are applicable as per the rules of finance providing Authorities. |